and many more...
1. get input from a text box.
1.a.. determine whether or not it is numeric
1.b. if string, determine length
1.c. if number, check value/range
1.d. if invalid alert and setfocus to first bad input value
2. dyamically change background color and/or font color via radio button
3. dynamically change image content (2 images only - no arrays yet) based on button click (change button value 'with' the image change.
4. calculate and display a total/result value in a textarea
5. onload and reset function that clears input areas etc
All this is nicely done with a very primitive order form.
- (radio button) Supersize it! (background and font color change based on whether or not this is checked)
Quantity [textbox] House Special $4.00
[Place order button] [Cancel/Clear button]
[textarea with total due/message]