- Do you trust Wikipedia? (no, a little, more-or-less, mostly, yes)
- How often do you use Wikipedia? (times per month)
- Do you have an account?
- Have you ever edited an entry?
- Have you ever created an entrly?
- Why or why not?
- Have you ever been "burned" by a Wikipedia article?
- Do you allow your students to use Wikipedia? If so, how? If not, why?
- Do you trust printed material more than wikipedia?
- Do you trust books more than magazines?
- Do you trust scholarly journals more than books?
- Find the very first article on a topic - when was it?
- Compare two versions of the article
- Look at the conversation about the article
- Review someone's profile
- Create a user account
- Edit an article
- Revert an edit
- Go thru the Wikipedia editing tutorial