- Phone - mounted?
- yawcam + drivers
Intro, background, brainstorm, organize, demonstrate?
backgroun Ideas - afghanistan, 80's
Convergence - Affordability, accessibility, universal access, competition,
Specifics mentioned in session:
- Yawcam software - use 2 different cameras, and have it show one as doccam, and the other the headshot, then record the whole screen, and toggle (alt-tab) between apps - so you can record what you are doing, your headshot, or your physical working surface- which can include a small whiteboard, notepad (marker, sharpie, or pen) or even an instrument or piece of equipment.
- Microsoft lifecam studio webcam (studio has tripod screw hole)
- 25 - 30' USB extension cord
- Kinamax GN-TSFC Tripod - Table-top
- http://joby.com/gorillapod - gorilla (flexible) tripod
- $2 whiteboard vs $2000 smartboard - put duct tape around edges, cut small for each student, larger for teams.
- physics teacher uses cameras and cheap whiteboard and team activities and videos... you get the idea: http://fnoschese.wordpress.com/
- dukane makes the flexible arm i demo'd, but it comes with the logitech camera (which is probably OK, but not as good as I'd like); http://www.dukane.com/av/products/Item_VisualizersCameras.asp?Model=110-9100
- projectors - look for 1000+ lumens, and under $500 - you can get much brighter for much less if you're willing to go bigger. Check dimensions if you'll be travelling.
See more content here.