This session was a discussion/demo with some hands-on
- Stuff is now super cheap and accessible and small
- point and shoot cameras (most do video)
- phone cameras
- Cameras discussed include Logitech 910 and Microsoft Lifecam for webcams.
- Software editing with Windows Movie Maker on PC (free download for windows) or iMovie.
- Upload directly to youtube and edit there as needed
- Sound is as important as video- sometimes more so
- Do not center subject vertically - don't waste space at top
- perfection is the enemy of the good
- repetition is good, and many failure lead to success
- something done imperfectly is better than nothing done well
- ignore and explore - use it in your life as well as work